CALL FOR PAPERS
Organizations, institutes and initiatives interested in sharing their expertise will be able to host their own workshop.
There will be a total of 8 workshops. The sessions will be 90 minutes and the workshops must be open to all attendees.
Please submit a brief description of what attendees can expect to learn in the 90 minute session. The application needs to include the title, the aim and the main topics of the workshop, the program, the background of the speaker, the methodology, the name of the contact person and the contact information in maximum two pages. The organization hosting the workshop will pay 250 euros.
If you're interested in organizing workshop longer than 90 minutes, you can organize it as a pre-conference. For more information on pre-conferences, please click here.
Submissions must be made through Organic Eprints:
- Register at Organic Eprints.
- Select from the list "Submit a paper or a poster to a conference" as Eprint type and only the corresponding track "2014: 18th IFOAM OWC Workshops" as Research Affiliation and enter other required information.
- Deposit your application.
- Opening call: 15 March 2013
- Application deadline: 30 September 2013
- Notification of acceptance: 30 November 2013