CALL FOR PAPERS
Main track will examine issues, both current and future, impacting on the global organic world.
The Main Tracks are two parallel sessions during the OWC breakout sessions, which are leading a discussion on the future direction of the global organic world. Each session has a short theme description and leading questions to guide discussion.
Please click on each session for more detailed information.
The applicant panelists should provide: Name, Function, Organization, E-mail address, Short biography, Description of the ideas about the session and the answers to the leading questions in 1, max. 1.5 pages, ideally in 2500 characters, max. 5000 characters.
We will inform the panelists in time for the earliest registration possible. Panelists will be contacted in advance by the moderators who provide them with the detailed guidance.
Submissions must be made through Organic Eprints:
- Register at Organic Eprints.
- Select from the list "Submit a paper or a poster to a conference" as Eprint type and only the corresponding track "2014: 18th IFOAM OWC Main Track" as Research Affiliation and enter other required information.
- Deposit your application.
- Opening call: 15 March 2013
- Application deadline: 30 September 2013
- Notification of acceptance: 30 November 2013